Lunch & Dinner at Greywalls
2011 Scottish Hotel Awards - Greywalls: Restaurant of the Year 2011
We serve lunch and dinner seven days week and welcome non-residents.
"French classical cuisine with a flair and lightness, using local product as much as possible."
|Easter Sunday Menu »|
|A La Carte Menu »||Sample Daily Menu »|
|Bar Menu »||Wine List »|
|Vegetarian Menu »|
- The daily lunch menu is great value at just £26.50 for a three course lunch and £29.50 for a three course dinner and it is served seven days a week. On Sunday we always feature a traditional Roast option.
- The Chez Roux a la carte menu is available for both lunch and dinner seven days a week.
- The bar menu is served seven days a week from 12 till 10pm.
- We are happy to accommodate dietary requirements on request.
- Please note that prices and menus may vary.
- Please note a discretionary 12% service charge is added to all food and beverage
- Please contact the hotel should you wish further information
Greywalls offers a fine selection of wines to accompany your lunch or dinner and can offer a stock of fine malt whiskies and cognacs to complete an enjoyable meal.
Click to enlarge images below